EOS (EOS) Price Hits $5.54
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 20% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. In the last seven days, EOS has traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a market cap of $5.02 billion and approximately $1.05 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS coin can now be purchased for about $5.54 or 0.00084229 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, ZB.COM, LBank and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011569 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Neraex, Rfinex, Coinone, Bitfinex, COSS, Mercatox, Gate.io, DigiFinex, Bilaxy, Coinsuper, IDAX, Coinbe, Bitbns, Bit-Z, Livecoin, YoBit, BitFlip, HitBTC, BigONE, CoinExchange, Coinrail, CoinEx, Cobinhood, Tidebit, BitMart, Bithumb, Kraken, BCEX, Kuna, Kucoin, Bibox, OTCBTC, Upbit, Ovis, DOBI trade, Tidex, Zebpay, DragonEX, ZB.COM, OEX, TOPBTC, Exmo, CPDAX, Poloniex, GOPAX, OKEx, QBTC, ChaoEX, Koinex, Huobi, Exrates, Fatbtc, OpenLedger DEX, BtcTrade.im, Hotbit, CoinBene, C2CX, Binance, EXX, Liqui, Vebitcoin, CoinTiger, Cryptomate, LBank and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.