EOS (EOS) Price Down 7.2% Over Last Week
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. One EOS coin can now be bought for $3.80 or 0.00037920 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, DragonEX, GOPAX and BitFlip. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.54 billion and $1.47 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Koinex, Huobi, Cryptomate, Upbit, Coindeal, Coinrail, Tidex, Kraken, Kuna, Mercatox, DigiFinex, BitFlip, C2CX, Zebpay, Liqui, Neraex, BigONE, Fatbtc, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, Bithumb, DragonEX, Bilaxy, HitBTC, ZB.COM, IDAX, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Coinsuper, Coinone, QBTC, Bit-Z, GOPAX, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Instant Bitex, CoinEx, Tidebit, BCEX, CPDAX, CoinTiger, Coinbe, IDCM, OEX, LBank, Binance, RightBTC, Hotbit, ChaoEX, TOPBTC, Bibox, CoinBene, EXX, Ovis, Gate.io, BitMart, Cryptopia, DOBI trade, Exmo, Poloniex, Exrates, Kucoin, Vebitcoin, ABCC, CoinExchange, Livecoin, OKEx, WazirX, OpenLedger DEX and Rfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.