Enjin Coin Price Tops $0.0605 on Major Exchanges (ENJ)
Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Enjin Coin has a market capitalization of $47.45 million and approximately $43.88 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for $0.0605 or 0.00000821 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AirSwap, Upbit, Kucoin and Cobinhood. In the last week, Enjin Coin has traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Enjin Coin Token Trading
Enjin Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Coinrail, OKEx, Upbit, Cryptopia, COSS, AirSwap, Kucoin, IDEX, Liqui, Binance, Livecoin, Tidex, HitBTC and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.