Enjin Coin (ENJ) Reaches 24-Hour Trading Volume of $4.15 Million
Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Enjin Coin has a total market capitalization of $56.81 million and approximately $4.15 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enjin Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0732 or 0.00000718 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bancor Network, IDEX and Upbit. In the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded 13.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00205902 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.25 or 0.01169951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00087484 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017045 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liqui, Kyber Network, Kucoin, COSS, AirSwap, Cryptopia, Bancor Network, Cobinhood, Bittrex, HitBTC, Tidex, Livecoin, Coinrail, Upbit, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.