Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 25th. One Enigma coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0945 or 0.00000161 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Enigma has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $1.31 million and $312,868.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $208.89 or 0.00356644 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00015236 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7.13 or 0.00012179 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001201 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00005125 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00014684 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.