Energycoin Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $3,583.00 (ENRG)
Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded up 176.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. One Energycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Energycoin has traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar. Energycoin has a total market cap of $452,640.00 and $3,583.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00049133 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004982 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000731 BTC.
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.