Energi (CURRENCY:NRG) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 25th. Energi has a market capitalization of $88.22 million and approximately $306,641.00 worth of Energi was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Energi has traded 23.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Energi coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.86 or 0.00003174 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $116.65 or 0.00198684 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00003076 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $439.37 or 0.00748342 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00015823 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.76 or 0.00077942 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00009135 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000575 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Energi (NRG) is a next-generation proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrency that combines smart contracts, decentralized governance, and a self-funding treasury. Energi was founded by Tommy World Power, who imagined a better, sustainable cryptocurrency that had the potential for mass adoption. The project has since grown to more than 60 team members and 225,000 community members, all working together to create a cryptocurrency for the future. “
Buying and Selling Energi
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.