Endurance Gold Co. (CVE:EDG – Get Free Report) shares dropped 2.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.18 and last traded at C$0.18. Approximately 23,100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 44% from the average daily volume of 41,218 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.18.
Endurance Gold Stock Down 2.8 %
The firm has a market cap of C$26.27 million, a P/E ratio of -17.50 and a beta of 2.11. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.19 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.23.
Endurance Gold Company Profile
Endurance Gold Corporation focuses on the exploration and development of mineral properties in North America. It explores for gold, niobium, nickel, and rare earth metals. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Endurance Gold
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Endurance Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Endurance Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.