Endor Protocol (EDR) Market Capitalization Reaches $18.78 Million
Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 23rd. Endor Protocol has a total market capitalization of $18.78 million and approximately $2.11 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0252 or 0.00000452 BTC on major exchanges including Coinall, CoinBene, Kucoin and Hotbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $118.01 or 0.02115257 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00008333 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002005 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005018 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00013043 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall, Hotbit, Bittrex, Kucoin, BitForex, Upbit, Bilaxy, DEx.top, IDEX, Coinsuper and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.