Endeavour International (END) Earns Media Sentiment Rating of 0.04
Media stories about Endeavour International (NYSE:END) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Endeavour International earned a news impact score of 0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the oil and gas exploration company an impact score of 42.7770671721594 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- MARKET DATA REVIEW: How to achieve ‘frontier market status’ in four years (thecitizen.co.tz)
- What it takes to be an astronaut – according to Chris Hadfield (inews.co.uk)
- Energi Danmark A/S: Corporate bonds issued by Energi Danmark A/S admitted to trading (finance.yahoo.com)
- International Youth Day: Nigerian youths and challenges of nation building (guardian.ng)
- BLS International registers 301% growth in Q1 FY18 (traveltrendstoday.in)
Endeavour International Company Profile
Endeavour International Corporation, is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves and resources in the United Kingdom North Sea and United States (U.S.) onshore. In the North Sea the company has resource area with producing properties and exploration licenses.
Receive News & Ratings for Endeavour International Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Endeavour International Co. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.