Empty Set Dollar (CURRENCY:ESD) traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. Empty Set Dollar has a total market capitalization of $66.11 million and $452,710.00 worth of Empty Set Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Empty Set Dollar has traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Empty Set Dollar coin can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00000266 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002377 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001792 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.22 or 0.00066704 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $156.13 or 0.00279765 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00004367 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.09 or 0.00027035 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $403.44 or 0.00722942 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55,869.05 or 1.00113294 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $465.07 or 0.00833379 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Empty Set Dollar Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance. ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Empty Set Dollar
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Empty Set Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Empty Set Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Empty Set Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Empty Set Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Empty Set Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.