Empty Set Dollar (CURRENCY:ESD) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Empty Set Dollar has a market cap of $26.83 million and approximately $88,123.00 worth of Empty Set Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Empty Set Dollar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0602 or 0.00000161 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Empty Set Dollar has traded 19.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.54 or 0.00060218 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.66 or 0.00180798 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.62 or 0.00196711 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $458.14 or 0.01224210 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $37,433.21 or 1.00025477 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002677 BTC.
Empty Set Dollar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance. ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol. “
Empty Set Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Empty Set Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Empty Set Dollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Empty Set Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Empty Set Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Empty Set Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.