Emercoin (EMC) 24-Hour Volume Tops $1.01 Million
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. In the last seven days, Emercoin has traded up 12.2% against the U.S. dollar. Emercoin has a market cap of $162.34 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emercoin coin can now be purchased for about $3.92 or 0.00034591 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $110.61 or 0.00976586 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012573 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004241 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00033332 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006754 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011682 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, xBTCe, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.