Emercoin (EMC) 24 Hour Volume Hits $1.30 Million
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. During the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Emercoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.74 or 0.00027057 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $73.48 million and $1.30 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.83 or 0.00230033 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006114 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Upbit, xBTCe, Crex24, Bittrex, Livecoin, HitBTC and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.