Emercoin 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $627,395.00 (EMC)
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3.46 or 0.00038913 BTC on exchanges including xBTCe, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last week, Emercoin has traded up 11.5% against the dollar. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $143.60 million and $627,395.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 34.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.64 or 0.00912802 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009392 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020176 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001795 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001934 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 33.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020953 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, xBTCe, HitBTC, Tux Exchange, YoBit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.