EMC (EMC) Earns Media Sentiment Score of 0.15
Headlines about EMC (NYSE:EMC) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. EMC earned a media sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the information technology service provider an impact score of 45.1089034915065 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Installment loans online – Personal loan gainesville, fl – quick loans – Siera Madre Weekly (sierramadreweekly.com)
- PC Connection (CNXN) vs. EMC (EMC) Head to Head Survey (americanbankingnews.com)
- Harvey, Now a Tropical Storm, Carves a Path of Destruction Through Texas (nytimes.com)
- Isaac Asimov: The 4th Law of Robotics | @ThingsExpo #AI #ML #DX #DigitalTransformation (cloudcomputing.sys-con.com)
- The promise of digital – IT-Online (it-online.co.za)
Shares of EMC (NYSE EMC) traded up 0.97% on Friday, hitting $29.05. The stock had a trading volume of 102,673,327 shares. EMC has a 12 month low of $22.99 and a 12 month high of $29.13. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $28.53 and a 200-day moving average price of $27.32.
EMC Corporation (EMC) develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry’s range of information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions and services. EMC manages the Company as part of a federation of businesses: EMC Information Infrastructure, VMware Virtual Infrastructure, Pivotal and Virtustream.
Receive News & Ratings for EMC Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EMC Co. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.