EmaratCoin Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $22.00 (AEC)
EmaratCoin (CURRENCY:AEC) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. EmaratCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of EmaratCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EmaratCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0311 or 0.00000858 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. Over the last seven days, EmaratCoin has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008318 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00001487 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 39.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000975 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00001763 BTC.
EmaratCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2016. EmaratCoin’s total supply is 21,566,490 coins. The official message board for EmaratCoin is emaratcoin.com/#blog. The official website for EmaratCoin is emaratcoin.com. EmaratCoin’s official Twitter account is @EmaratCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EmaratCoin Coin Trading
EmaratCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EmaratCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EmaratCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EmaratCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EmaratCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EmaratCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.