Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 11th. One Elysian coin can now be purchased for $0.0023 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Elysian has a market cap of $223,999.46 and approximately $988,699.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Elysian has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.89 or 0.00061412 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002683 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003637 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00022492 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $311.07 or 0.00834563 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00087467 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.99 or 0.00045596 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysian is a decentralized E-commerce platform that builds websites on the blockchain for E-commerce merchants. The platform improves security by storing data across a distributed private network using Ethereum's private side-chain for Proof-of-Authority consensus. In addition, the platform creates enhanced user experience through the implementation of Artificial Intelligence for virtual assistance and simple website navigation, and Virtual Reality to promote increased user engagement to lower bounce rates in E-commerce. “
Elysian Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elysian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.