Elysian (ELY) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $86,793.00
Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. Over the last week, Elysian has traded down 11.8% against the dollar. Elysian has a market capitalization of $140,260.00 and $86,793.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elysian token can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Liquid, Hotbit and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008432 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00002415 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.52 or 0.01849866 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176567 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00203285 BTC.
- empowr coin (EMPR) traded up 507.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029446 BTC.
Elysian Token Profile
Elysian Token Trading
Elysian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Hotbit, BitForex, IDEX, Mercatox, YoBit, Liquid and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elysian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.