Elrond ERD (CURRENCY:ERD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 8th. One Elrond ERD coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0195 or 0.00000191 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Elrond ERD has a market cap of $261.61 million and $2.38 million worth of Elrond ERD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Elrond ERD has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001697 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.63 or 0.00070216 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.01 or 0.00264425 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005499 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $453.83 or 0.00784319 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57,889.96 or 1.00045766 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00017562 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $407.66 or 0.00704513 BTC.
About Elrond ERD
According to CryptoCompare, “Elrond is a novel architecture that goes beyond state-of-the-art by introducing a genuine State Sharding scheme for practical scalability, eliminating energy and computational waste while ensuring distributed fairness through a Secure Proof of Stake (SPoS) consensus mechanism. Having a strong focus on security, Elrond’s network is built to ensure resistance to known security problems like the Sybil attack, Rogue-key attack, Nothing at Stake attack, and others. In an ecosystem that strives for interconnectivity, Elrond’s solution for smart contracts offers an EVM compliant engine to ensure interoperability by design. Elrond (ERD) to Elrond (EGLD) swap: Following the launch of the Elrond Mainnet on the 30th of July, Elrond officially began the token swap from ERD to EGLD on the 3rd of September of 2020. The eGLD ticker is an abbreviation for eGold, denoting the metaphor of what the Elrond currency aims to become. Elrond's dedicated website Elrond Bridge enabled ERC20/BEP2 ERD holders to swap their tokens for eGLD at a 1000:1 ratio (1000 ERD (old) = 1 eGLD (new)). “
Buying and Selling Elrond ERD
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elrond ERD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elrond ERD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elrond ERD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elrond ERD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elrond ERD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.