Elliot Coin Hits One Day Volume of $403.00 (ELLI)
Elliot Coin (CURRENCY:ELLI) traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 28th. Elliot Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $403.00 worth of Elliot Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elliot Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. Over the last week, Elliot Coin has traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015506 BTC.
- Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00001540 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000700 BTC.
Elliot Coin Profile
Elliot Coin Coin Trading
Elliot Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elliot Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elliot Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elliot Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elliot Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elliot Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.