Elixir Price Reaches $0.23 (ELIX)
Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 13% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 22nd. Over the last week, Elixir has traded up 3% against the dollar. Elixir has a total market cap of $7.17 million and approximately $16,206.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002651 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.52 or 0.00784901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011697 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00039921 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00111704 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.69 or 0.00170819 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.