Electroneum (ETN) Price Reaches $0.0753 on Major Exchanges
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 4th. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0753 or 0.00000655 BTC on major exchanges. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $476.59 million and approximately $1.84 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 11.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001238 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00032482 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002925 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00017647 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009718 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001903 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000240 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.