Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 20th. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Electroneum has a total market cap of $31.73 million and $571,951.57 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00006498 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
Electroneum (CRYPTO:ETN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 14th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,959,332,933 coins. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. The Reddit community for Electroneum is https://reddit.com/r/electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Electroneum Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.