Electroneum (ETN) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $113,241.00
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $37.20 million and $113,241.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, Kucoin, Liquid and TradeOgre. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,908,514,916 coins. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, TradeOgre, Liquid, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Kucoin, CoinBene and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.