Electrify.Asia (CURRENCY:ELEC) traded 14.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Electrify.Asia coin can now be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Electrify.Asia has a total market cap of $1.87 million and approximately $150,000.00 worth of Electrify.Asia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Electrify.Asia has traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00086951 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00019232 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001827 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.22 or 0.00069821 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $476.16 or 0.00869868 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,546.80 or 0.10133106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00101874 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.32 or 0.00044430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electrify.Asia is an electricity marketplace for Asian territories, mainly the southwest region and is addressing the need for transparency and security in the consumption of energy. Electrify.Asia uses the blockchain and smart contracts to sell energy and has transacted more than 30GWh of electricity for commercial and industrial customers since March 2017 using their token ELEC. The ELEC token is an ERC20 compliant asset in the Ethereum blockchain and is used within their marketplace to transact energy. “
Buying and Selling Electrify.Asia
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electrify.Asia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electrify.Asia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electrify.Asia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electrify.Asia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electrify.Asia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.