Elastic (XEL) Price Up 29% This Week
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 5th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00003145 BTC on exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $32.53 million and $1.90 million worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Elastic has traded 29% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00032303 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016425 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00010141 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000240 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.