Elastic (XEL) Hits Market Capitalization of $19.90 Million
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. Elastic has a market capitalization of $19.90 million and $103,865.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Elastic has traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Elastic coin can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00002635 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013794 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005600 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.