Elastic Trading Up 25.2% This Week (XEL)
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 3rd. One Elastic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00003065 BTC on exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. Elastic has a total market cap of $31.49 million and approximately $498,706.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Elastic has traded 25.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001262 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00032466 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00017592 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009955 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001901 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000210 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.