Several other equities analysts have also recently issued reports on EGAN. Craig Hallum decreased their price objective on eGain from $18.00 to $14.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Friday, September 9th. StockNews.com upgraded eGain from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a research note on Thursday.
eGain Price Performance
Shares of eGain stock opened at $7.48 on Wednesday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $9.00 and a 200 day moving average of $9.87. eGain has a 12 month low of $7.36 and a 12 month high of $13.70. The stock has a market capitalization of $238.84 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -93.50 and a beta of 0.31.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On eGain
eGain Corporation develops, licenses, implements, and supports customer service infrastructure software solutions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It provides unified Knowledge Hub solutions to automate, augment, and orchestrate customer engagement. The company also offers subscription services that provides customers with access to its software on a cloud-based platform; and professional services, such as consulting and implementation, training, and managed services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on eGain (EGAN)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for eGain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for eGain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.