Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded down 13.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. One Eden coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Eden has traded 41% lower against the dollar. Eden has a market capitalization of $3.31 million and $168,596.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.06 or 0.00065797 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00019611 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.65 or 0.00089937 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $360.61 or 0.00640287 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,663.01 or 0.06503992 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.17 or 0.00041142 BTC.
Eden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Edenchain is a blockchain technology designed specifically with enterprises in mind. It is fast, secure and third generation blockchain platform that allows all tangible and intangible values to be capitalized through smart contracts, enabling people to freely trade through the internet without intermediaries. EdenChain’s blockchain technology enables enterprises to customize their businesses based on their needs while retaining a high degree of control and privacy. EdenChain uses Merkle Tree and Namespace technology to solve performance issues by executing transactions in parallel, enabling it to handle an essentially unlimited number of TPS with an affordable processing fee. “
Buying and Selling Eden
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.