e-Money (CURRENCY:NGM) traded up 13.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 23rd. One e-Money coin can now be bought for $1.39 or 0.00003116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, e-Money has traded 31% higher against the dollar. e-Money has a market cap of $27.52 million and $1.05 million worth of e-Money was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002228 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.76 or 0.00073308 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.36 or 0.00114930 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.89 or 0.00165350 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44,677.87 or 0.99975945 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,126.83 or 0.06996933 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $348.64 or 0.00780151 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “e-Money is an electronic payment system and a store of value. It’s designed to be fast, frictionless, global money: an upgrade for banking services that reflects the increasingly interconnected world. e-Money knows no borders. Its promise is a cheaper and more user-friendly experience for global citizens, local businesses, international companies and NGOs alike. The currency-backed stablecoins which are so important to the project are an innovation on collateralised stablecoins, and they’re fully backed by bank deposits and government bonds. “
e-Money Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Money should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase e-Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.