E-Dinar Coin Hits Market Capitalization of $10.24 Million (EDR)
E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 25th. E-Dinar Coin has a total market cap of $10.24 million and $1.19 million worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded up 53.2% against the U.S. dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0116 or 0.00000292 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Exrates, Livecoin and LocalTrade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00012536 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00001445 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
About E-Dinar Coin
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Exrates, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.