E-Dinar Coin Hits Market Cap of $8.30 Million (EDR)
E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 12th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0094 or 0.00000147 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, YoBit, Livecoin and LocalTrade. E-Dinar Coin has a total market capitalization of $8.30 million and approximately $42,786.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012150 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00018706 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001233 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011285 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002013 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
About E-Dinar Coin
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, YoBit, Exrates and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.