E-Dinar Coin (EDR) 24-Hour Volume Tops $277,705.00
E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 13th. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $10.01 million and approximately $277,705.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0113 or 0.00000179 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, LocalTrade, YoBit and Livecoin. In the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded up 2.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013470 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004257 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000151 BTC.
About E-Dinar Coin
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, Livecoin and LocalTrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.