DubaiCoin Price Tops $3.45 on Exchanges (DBIX)
DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 18th. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $7.71 million and approximately $52,755.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DubaiCoin coin can now be bought for about $3.45 or 0.00042202 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.14 or 0.00148164 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00164505 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00054061 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00102834 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00212247 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002892 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.