Dragonchain Price Hits $0.0715 on Exchanges (DRGN)
Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 17th. In the last week, Dragonchain has traded down 17.6% against the U.S. dollar. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $17.05 million and approximately $450,424.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0715 or 0.00000742 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, CoinExchange, IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003217 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010420 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.98 or 0.00279958 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $122.20 or 0.01267882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00024765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00110617 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000530 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Fatbtc, IDEX, Gate.io, Allcoin and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.