Dongfeng Motor Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:DNFGY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 800 shares, an increase of 14.3% from the August 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 4.0 days.
Dongfeng Motor Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS DNFGY remained flat at $19.35 during trading on Monday. 115 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 37. Dongfeng Motor Group has a twelve month low of $17.96 and a twelve month high of $28.69. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $20.78 and its 200 day moving average price is $22.26.
Dongfeng Motor Group Announces Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 22nd. Shareholders of record on Friday, June 23rd were paid a $1.9116 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, June 22nd.
About Dongfeng Motor Group
Dongfeng Motor Group Company Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of commercial, passenger, military, and energy, as well as key automotive components and parts in the People's Republic of China. It operates in four segments: Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Vehicles, Financing Service, and Corporate and Others.
- Five stocks we like better than Dongfeng Motor Group
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Dongfeng Motor Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dongfeng Motor Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.