DomRaider (DRT) Hits Market Capitalization of $15.79 Million
DomRaider (CURRENCY:DRT) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. DomRaider has a market cap of $15.79 million and approximately $99,142.00 worth of DomRaider was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DomRaider token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0267 or 0.00000311 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. In the last seven days, DomRaider has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008416 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.67 or 0.00861113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015484 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011662 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00045067 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00105035 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00179617 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DomRaider network is an open-source blockchain dedicated to the decentralization of auctions in real time. It will be transparent, adaptable and inter-operable, without compromising on speed. Live auctioneers, escrow, appraisal experts, delivery services and online auctions providers will all be able to join the network, provide their services and add value to the blockchain. “
Buying and Selling DomRaider
DomRaider can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase DomRaider directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DomRaider must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DomRaider using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DomRaider Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DomRaider and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.