Dogecoin Price Up 3.2% Over Last 7 Days (DOGE)
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 22nd. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $310.00 million and approximately $36.93 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, CoinEx, Coinsquare and Tidex. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.57 or 0.00725409 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010770 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011637 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000621 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Koineks, Coinsquare, CoinExchange, Exrates, Bittrex, Kraken, Novaexchange, Upbit, Bits Blockchain, Instant Bitex, cfinex, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, YoBit, Robinhood, Ovis, Indodax, C-CEX, BX Thailand, Livecoin, Graviex, FreiExchange, Bitsane, Mercatox, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, Tripe Dice Exchange, BCEX, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Tux Exchange, BiteBTC, Fatbtc, QBTC, Cryptomate, Exmo, C-Patex, Bitbns, BitFlip, BtcTrade.im, Coinbe, Sistemkoin, Cryptohub, Gate.io, SouthXchange, Coindeal, Bit-Z, BTC Trade UA, Crex24, CoinFalcon, ZB.COM, Trade Satoshi, Tidex and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.