Dogecoin Price Hits $0.0030 on Major Exchanges (DOGE)
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $358.41 million and approximately $54.99 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, CoinExchange, Graviex and Upbit. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 12.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $87.49 or 0.01199268 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009472 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008029 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00083264 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001554 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Exmo, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Cryptohub, Bleutrade, Bitsane, Instant Bitex, Bitbns, Tidex, Livecoin, Exrates, Gate.io, BTC Trade UA, CoinEx, Kraken, Sistemkoin, YoBit, BiteBTC, Bits Blockchain, Poloniex, Indodax, C-Patex, HitBTC, Upbit, Coinsquare, CoinEgg, CoinFalcon, OpenLedger DEX, FreiExchange, Coinbe, Trade Satoshi, Tripe Dice Exchange, Crex24, Ovis, Bittrex, ZB.COM, BCEX, CoinExchange, Novaexchange, Fatbtc, Cryptomate, C-CEX, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Koineks, Coindeal, Mercatox, Bit-Z, QBTC, Bittylicious, cfinex, Graviex, LiteBit.eu and BtcTrade.im. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.