DNotes (NOTE) Price Down 27.8% Over Last Week
DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. In the last week, DNotes has traded down 27.8% against the U.S. dollar. DNotes has a total market cap of $1.60 million and approximately $150,612.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DNotes coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000149 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 37.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002002 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DNotes is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DNotes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DNotes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.