Dimecoin (DIME) Price Up 12.6% This Week
Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 28.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 21st. Dimecoin has a total market capitalization of $25.29 million and approximately $24,797.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dimecoin has traded up 12.6% against the US dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00047036 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001555 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005426 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014558 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000896 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security.”
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.