DigixDAO (DGD) Market Cap Tops $59.45 Million
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. Over the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $59.45 million and approximately $853,722.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for approximately $29.72 or 0.00350170 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Binance, OKEx and Radar Relay.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.68 or 0.03164501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00203012 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00018086 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00029534 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.61 or 0.00124948 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Liqui, BigONE, Cobinhood, Binance, Gate.io, Radar Relay, AirSwap, Huobi, OKEx, IDEX and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.