Digitex Futures Price Reaches $0.0280 (DGTX)
Digitex Futures (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 22nd. One Digitex Futures token can currently be purchased for $0.0280 or 0.00000355 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Exrates and OOOBTC. Over the last week, Digitex Futures has traded 4.7% higher against the dollar. Digitex Futures has a market capitalization of $21.05 million and approximately $1.36 million worth of Digitex Futures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004955 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.55 or 0.00399814 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012719 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001645 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.01295360 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00148800 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017719 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004571 BTC.
Digitex Futures Token Profile
Digitex Futures Token Trading
Digitex Futures can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, OOOBTC and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex Futures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex Futures should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitex Futures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Futures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex Futures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.