Digitex Futures (DGTX) One Day Trading Volume Hits $2.86 Million
Digitex Futures (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded down 16.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. One Digitex Futures token can currently be bought for about $0.0928 or 0.00001666 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, OOOBTC and Mercatox. Digitex Futures has a total market cap of $69.68 million and approximately $2.86 million worth of Digitex Futures was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Digitex Futures has traded down 25.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.98 or 0.00412793 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002005 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.73 or 0.01019085 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00187891 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008009 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000124 BTC.
Digitex Futures Token Profile
Buying and Selling Digitex Futures
Digitex Futures can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Exrates and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex Futures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex Futures should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitex Futures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Futures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex Futures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.