DigitalNote Reaches Market Capitalization of $11.82 Million (XDN)
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 15th. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $11.82 million and approximately $41,451.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.45 or 0.01062528 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009369 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007222 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000512 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.