Digital Fantasy Sports Market Capitalization Reaches $139,196.00 (DFS)
Digital Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 17th. Over the last week, Digital Fantasy Sports has traded 24% lower against the US dollar. Digital Fantasy Sports has a total market cap of $139,196.00 and $343.00 worth of Digital Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Fantasy Sports token can now be bought for $0.0451 or 0.00000549 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, Cat.Ex and Coindeal.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042364 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.59 or 0.07659106 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017220 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000227 BTC.
Digital Fantasy Sports Profile
Buying and Selling Digital Fantasy Sports
Digital Fantasy Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex, Coindeal and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Fantasy Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Fantasy Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Fantasy Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.