Digital Bullion Gold Tops 24 Hour Volume of $0.00 (DBG)
Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Digital Bullion Gold has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Digital Bullion Gold has traded 11.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00051657 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003794 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000116 BTC.
About Digital Bullion Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.