Digital Bullion Gold (DBG) Trading Up 11.9% This Week
Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. Digital Bullion Gold has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00038287 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007742 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Trading
Digital Bullion Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.